Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad Blogger

So I admit, I have been a horrible blogger. I am sorry.
I have been pretty busy, just kidding, it was winter break from school.

I actually did a Gilmore Girls marathon over the break.
I watched all 7 seasons in only a couple of weeks.
Do I need a life? Maybe.
Did I enjoy it? Totally.

The Gilmore Girls Rock! I dig it, do you Dig it????

SO for Knitting. Not too much going on. I am working on the poncho.
I need to finish it before I do anything else. All other projects are on hold until then.


THe love life is picking up. I meet some one online. Before all moms and friends freak out:
I promise to meet him in only public places. Geessh!

Other than that, the snow has really fallen, now we are in our January freeze.

Take care and stay warm.

No comments: