Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday is for wimps!

I find no joy in waking up and going shopping before daylight. HECK, I don't even like getting up early and I really don't like shopping all that much. So I did not get up early today to shop, I did however get up early to work. Bah!

Thanksgiving was relatively uneventful. It was just Mom, Dad, and Ashley, oh and me. Mom wanted to put up the Christmas tree so she could enjoy it for the holiday season. We cooked the traditional meal and it was delish. We were really naughty and put marshmallows on the sweet potatoes.......yumm-o!

As for the grandparents.....They made it to Florida safe and sound. The house is really quiet without them. It really makes a lot of noise, too.

Knitting.....

WIP

1. Baby hat is almost finished. I know it is really not too hard to do, but it is not the main priority. I just need to attach the petals and it will be done.

2. Dishcloths-2 of 7 complete, 3 in progress. I am hoping mom will take the two bathmitts I made too. That would be great. I would love to make some homemade soaps to go with them.

3. Sock- I am almost done with the first cuff. I know, I know, the war will be over before I finish these socks. I just knit really slow with these tiny needles. I think as soon as the cuff is done, it will go faster.

4. Ashley's poncho--1 of 4 segments almost complete. It is really pretty and cool. Very Hippy child.

Well, that is all really for right now. Not much is happening in my life. How boring.

No comments: