Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I ain't no Fool!

Happy April Fools Day!

And to my Uncle Jeff--Happy Birthday!

So, going back to classes was really hard. Spring break was no break for me. I spent the week SPRING cleaning the basement and upstairs. I am thinking of becoming a professional carpet cleaner person. What do you think?

I am breaking up with winter. I am talking about the season, not a guy. Just a heads up. I am done, I am throught with him. He needs new material. I need a new relationship and Spring is looking like a winner to me! All fresh and colorful. Yummy!

I am currently sitting in my tuesday evening class, totally boring.......*Yawn*.

My SFS socks are knitting up very quick! I love the new green color, so much easier than the black yarn. The afghan will be very pretty and is knitting up quick too. Just looking for a easy dress pattern for a 18-24 mth old. Any ideas?

Take care and happy knitting.

No comments: