Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What?!? Snow Again?

Mother Nature's persistance at continuing to produce crappy weather is really beginning to get on my last nerve. This is ridiculous; it is almost the middle of April for crying out loud! (Sidebar: Why do we say crying out loud? What is the history behind that?

Anyhow, I am busy planning our annual soup contest. This is a fun tradition in my hometown. I am sooo excited! I am coming up with the prizes as we speak! This contest started as a chili contest in my parents basement when I was in college. You know how these things start.....Someone is bragging about how their recipe is best and etc.....We have moved on from chili to soup......with I think the last contest having about 25-30 entries! Yummy and oh so fun!

The Green socks are coming along nicely. I have 6 inches on each leg--which is just under halfway for the leg itself. I am finally having fun with these d*** things.

I am 10% done with my afghan. It is going to be soooooo pretty. I might need to make one for me next.

Well I better get to class. I am going to have to struggle to stay awake tonight.

Toodles!

No comments: